• info@omaraha.ee
  • |
  • 58 070 613
Hi there, new user here. I'm looking for a cheaper way to transfer money to Omaraha from my bank. Foreign bank transfers help make banks rich and make investing in Omaraha less attractive. Are there plans to make use of Transferwise? I use their service for transfers to my Isepankur account without problems, to a much cheaper rate than a direct bank xfer.
kandir

Currently we have no plans to use Transferwise but we will look into it.
vlk494
If you use Currencyfair, which I think is similar to Transferwise, you can exchange to Euros and then pay to any account anywhere if you set it up like that. I don't know whether that would be acceptable to Omaraha or whether you can only use an official bank transfer.
JamesFrance
Thanks for the replies!

@ JamesFrance Looks as though it works the same as Transferwise, ie p2p banking, but I'll check into it for sure. Transferwire is an Estonian Co, which is why I thought it'd be a surer bet as far as Omarahe getting hooked up with them. Plus, their competitor is already using them. No brainer guys!
kandir
If your country is outside EUR you should complain your government before Omaraha :-)

You may also consider opening a current account in EUR to enjoy SEPA transfer's cheaper charges. Your bank will offer this service, if too expensive consider that there are free of charge bank accounts across Europe, which are also open for non resident (French Boursorama, German DKB, etc).

Of course, it would be a good idea for Omaraha to accept Transferwise (at least incoming payments) in order to be more attractive for non EUR countries (UK, CH, PL, etc).
gdepoi

Laenusumma:
Laenuperiood:

Tagasimakse:

Intress alates 12% aastas, laenud kuni 5 aastaks.

* Esialgne pakkumus on näitlik.

Logi sisse