• info@omaraha.ee
  • |
  • 58 070 613
If you click on the loan to see the details you can click on “(sell loan)”. It is right behind the stake amount.
Oldboy
Oldboy
If you click on the loan to see the details you can click on “(sell loan)”. It is right behind the stake amount.

Hello, thanks for the information. I am very sorry, but i don't have this option in my investment details. Is there a time limit, when this option appears?
Azrael666
Azrael666
The loan has to be over 90 days in debt.
vlk494
vlk494

As far as I remember, Omaraha announced in February, that loans started after 01.03.2014 that get to red status (90days+ delay) will be sold automatiically for at least 60% of the principal sum.

I have two loans that were started after the 01.03.2014, that went to red status during the last few days. In those loans there is neither a “sell to warranty fund” option, nor did they get sold automatically. Is this a mistake or when will they get sold and compensation from the warranty fund take place?
DanielJ
DanielJ
I think that automatic sale is supposed to happen on day 100 of default but the loan goes red on day 90, so give it a few more days and they will be sold.
I might be incorrect here but I think that on some occasions Omaraha has tried to postpone the sale if borrower has showed considerable effort to make the payments.
olavi
olavi
Everything that olavi said is correct.
vlk494
vlk494
That clears things up, thanks!
DanielJ
Laenusumma:
Laenuperiood:

Tagasimakse:

Intress alates 12% aastas, laenud kuni 5 aastaks.

* Esialgne pakkumus on näitlik.

Logi sisse