• info@omaraha.ee
  • |
  • 58 070 613
Hi guys. New member here. After helping a relative get out of a debt crisis, i became aware of omaraha.

In January I dropped in 600 euro and am now eagerly awaiting something coming back.

What sort of amounts are other users dealing with monthly here? If my trial works out i'd like to be putting in at least 5000 a year.

Anybody have any advice or suggestions?
BigDollarBills
It's safe to assume 90% of investors manage a portfolio of 1-10K euros. It's about the same across all EU P2P lending sites.
With that said, the information is largely irrelevant and you may take as big or small position as you like. My own portfolio is currently 136K but I'm now gradually downsizing.

A Significant yield compression has taken place during last 6 months. Too much cash chasing a position in too few loans. Omaraha has expanded it's business but loan volumes in new areas are not as high as desired. Yield pressure on Estonian loans prevails. The main advantage of Omaraha is a better net return for investors but this advantage should be gone by 2019 or somewhere mid-2019. Another thing to note is that warranty fund is at 52K which is just 1/3 of what it was mid-2017. If this shrinks further, eventually all nonperforming loans will be bought back at 60% of principal value (~72% in EE today) and this will cut yields even further.

You should not have a problem investing 5K over 12 months, but take note that it could now take a week or even more to put 1K euros at work here. On a bad day, only 40-100 euros are lent out. This is not ideal for those who want to take bigger positions. Omaraha would be OK for you today. Those who want to invest more than 10K as quickly as possible would be better off elsewhere.

Regards,
HannesR
Thanks for the advice. I'll keep an eye on the warranty fund. Something I'd not thought of.
Yet to start having loans paid back so am not sure of the rate of default and potential of losses.

Cheers HannesR
BigDollarBills
I invest there over 4y. Agree with HannesR.
Andrej

Laenusumma:
Laenuperiood:

Tagasimakse:

Intress alates 12% aastas, laenud kuni 5 aastaks.

* Esialgne pakkumus on näitlik.

Logi sisse