• info@omaraha.ee
  • |
  • 58 070 613
that is sad, I do wd. first time there. will add to bondora or twino. very sad
Andrej
Andrej
that is sad, I do wd. first time there. will add to bondora or twino. very sad

I opened an account and deposited last week. No loans yet. I'll give it until the end of the week before withdrawing everything.. A lot of other platforms have very active borrowers.
JMB
JMB
make % lower. ~22%
Andrej
indeed I had just deposited 500 euro to try the platform but every time I log in the best yielding loans are already taken …if to keep invested 500 euro is so hard there is no point in topping up.
Gaudente
Gaudente
indeed I had just deposited 500 euro to try the platform but every time I log in the best yielding loans are already taken …if to keep invested 500 euro is so hard there is no point in topping up.
You need to set up investment terms then your money will be automatically invested. You can do that on “INVEST” - “Investment terms” page. If you need help then write to us using portal mailbox.
vlk494
done and deposited another 200 EUR to see how the system works…and it does work , but with 10 EUR/loan steps it will take ages to invest large amounts
Gaudente
This is an old feed, but I thought I would resume it, as I haven't checked the platform in a couple of weeks and suddenly I have quite a big chunk of free cash, which never had happened to me in two years. Have there been any changes in the interest rate? Anything else I should be aware of?
lildvl
Laenusumma:
Laenuperiood:

Tagasimakse:

Intress alates 12% aastas, laenud kuni 5 aastaks.

* Esialgne pakkumus on näitlik.

Logi sisse