• info@omaraha.ee
  • |
  • 58 070 613
Hi , everytime i try to request a loan i get msg “You have exceeded your limits.” , what is really weird i cannot even set amount and the payback time when i try to request for loan ..
How is possible that i exceeded my limits when i cannot and didnt requested for any loan . Thank you
Dariem
Dariem
Hi , everytime i try to request a loan i get msg “You have exceeded your limits.” , what is really weird i cannot even set amount and the payback time when i try to request for loan ..How is possible that i exceeded my limits when i cannot and didnt requested for any loan . Thank you

Getting a loan offer
You can submit a loan application here - choose your desired amount and loan term.

The portal will make you the best available offer.

In case you do not agree with the interest rate offered to you by the portal, you can create your own offer and set it pending for a week. As soon as a suitable offer appears, the portal will automatically conculde an agreement on your behalf and transfer the borrowed amount to your virtual account.

In order to get a loan, your credit score must be at least 600. If your automatic score less than 800 or if you want to increase your score and credit limit, you must provide us with your last six months' bank statement in your Mailbox
ViaC

Laenusumma:
Laenuperiood:

Tagasimakse:

Intress alates 12% aastas, laenud kuni 5 aastaks.

* Esialgne pakkumus on näitlik.

Logi sisse