• info@omaraha.ee
  • |
  • 58 070 613
Your site is showing a “ Maintenance” message and the links do not work when I use Firefox since yesterday. It works ok on Chrome. Not a good idea for your site to be offline on any browser in the present climate with Baltic companies disappearing on a daily basis with investors money.
Also are you like other platforms now going to be more transparent and give more details of your ownership and directors details and how you operate. Your present information flow will no longer do with investor confidence at a all time low due to the carry on at Envestio Kuetzal and possibly two or three more.
gmaxkenny
gmaxkenny
Your site is showing a “ Maintenance” message and the links do not work when I use Firefox since yesterday. It works ok on Chrome. Not a good idea for your site to be offline on any browser in the present climate with Baltic companies disappearing on a daily basis with investors money. Also are you like other platforms now going to be more transparent and give more details of your ownership and directors details and how you operate. Your present information flow will no longer do with investor confidence at a all time low due to the carry on at Envestio Kuetzal and possibly two or three more.

More than gladly would like to hear about these “possibly two or three more”? :)
Barclay
Monethera already on the way out, Wisefund looking dodgy and at least one more with the same profile as these two under scrutiny at the moment. I have not invested with any of these platforms or the two that have already disappeared.
gmaxkenny
gmaxkenny
Your site is showing a “ Maintenance” message and the links do not work when I use Firefox since yesterday. It works ok on Chrome. Not a good idea for your site to be offline on any browser in the present climate with Baltic companies disappearing on a daily basis with investors money. Also are you like other platforms now going to be more transparent and give more details of your ownership and directors details and how you operate. Your present information flow will no longer do with investor confidence at a all time low due to the carry on at Envestio Kuetzal and possibly two or three more.

What's unclear for you about ownership and directors?

https://ariregister.rik.ee/index?lang=eng - 2 euros and it's all there.
olavi
Thank you for your comprehensive reply. You should follow the example of Grupeer and Estateguru who are now going to give much more information about their activities FREE to investors on an ongoing basis. They have both reached out to worried investors and so have others to be more accountable in future. Bye the way your site is still down on Firefox.
gmaxkenny
gmaxkenny
Bye the way your site is still down on Firefox.
Omaraha is not down on Firefox, try clearing your browsers cache.
vlk494
I agree that related persons and financial statements should be available for free on omaraha.ee website. Two euros isn't much, but at the same time it isn't much for the company to provide this kind of information on its website.
prtkr
prtkr
I agree that related persons and financial statements should be available for free on omaraha.ee website. Two euros isn't much, but at the same time it isn't much for the company to provide this kind of information on its website.
Here you go, let me do you a favor here:

Management board member 35909020251 Heiki Silem
Management board member 37206234912 Margus Aaslaid

Shareholder 35701194727 Arne Veske 75%
Shareholder 11365288 Lorestore osaühing 25%

Lorestore osaühing

Shareholder 35805150244 Ants Aher 25%
Shareholder 35909020251 Heiki Silem 25%
Shareholder 36105240366 Maidu Raudsepp 25%
Shareholder 36601250226 Marko Pajula 25%

And to be honest, I also think it would be nice to publish ownership information as well as annual reports. However, I don't think it hugely affects transparency because like I said, one can obtain this information on their own.
And there does not seem to be any “worried investors” out here, is there?
olavi
vlk494
Thank you! I had the same problems with my firefox. Clearing the cache is the solution!
Kynast
The people who had their money with Kuetzel and Investio were not “worried investors” until they closed . I would think that investors with money in Monerhera and Wisefund could now be classed as “worried investors”.
Who are these board members,qualifications,experience, in other words their full bio please. Same for the shareholders. Info like this is provided by reputable companies as a matter of course.
gmaxkenny
Laenusumma:
Laenuperiood:

Tagasimakse:

Intress alates 12% aastas, laenud kuni 5 aastaks.

* Esialgne pakkumus on näitlik.

Logi sisse