• info@omaraha.ee
  • |
  • 58 070 613
I have just had my first default, so I read the FAQ for the warranty fund which said this:

How large are payments into the warranty fund?

Every loan issued by omaraha.ee includes a 2% payment of the loan amount into the warranty fund. Payments out of the warranty fund are a minimum of 60% of the balance of the loan and a maximum of 80%.

When I check the sell button in the loan details I find that the fund proposes to only pay 31% of the loan amount,

That doesn't seem to add up, so what is going on here?
JamesFrance
Hello, this applies only for loans issued after 1 of march 2014, please read forum topic “10.02.2014 IMPORTANT NEWS”, all previous loans compensation depends of current warranty fund size and total net balance of the loans that are 91 days overdue.
vlk494
vlk494
Hello, this applies only for loans issued after 1 of march 2014, please read forum topic “10.02.2014 IMPORTANT NEWS”, all previous loans compensation depends of current warranty fund size and total net balance of the loans that are 91 days overdue.

Thankyou. In that case can you tell me what is the recovery percentage for previous defaulted loans.
JamesFrance
I don't have exact numbers to give. It is best to look at each loan individually and decide whether to sell or wait.
vlk494

Laenusumma:
Laenuperiood:

Tagasimakse:

Intress alates 12% aastas, laenud kuni 5 aastaks.

* Esialgne pakkumus on näitlik.

Logi sisse