• info@omaraha.ee
  • |
  • 58 070 613
Hello!

Omaraha is expanding into Slovakia, our partner in Slovakia has extensive experience in local market, trademark we are going to use is FINZO, OMARAHA trademark will also remain.

You can already open Slovakian investment account and configure investment terms, borrowing will start 17.06.2015.

Omaraha.ee
vlk494
As long as you continue to allow an opt out in your investement terms I wish you well. I personally have no intention of investing in Slovakia after my experience with that market with Bondora.
gmaxkenny
Absolutely crucial that the investment terms allow all investors to choose whether to invest in Slovakia or not, please let us know!

After Bondora's debacle in Slovakia, why would Omaraha go there? Why do you think you would be more successful there?
Palatinate
Investors can choose if they want to invest in Slovakia or not.
We are working with a company who has good knowledge about Slovakian market.
vlk494
Me too!

At the moment I have no interest in investing Money in slovakia! I´ve lost enough Money at bondora by defaults in spain and slovakia credits.

Why did you choose slovakia for your further expansion step? I think there exist better countries for starting, for example lithuania or latvia.
Investor79
Will be interesting to follow the developments in Slovakia then. Your competitor's expansion into Slovakia was nothing less than a disaster for many investors, so it will take some time to build confidence again. Over half the Slovakian borrowers in my portfolio did pay on time, after all, so those types do exist.
marpa
90 % of my loans from Slowakia by Bondora are in Inkasso. So I am not interested to invest there !!!!
laura
Please comment on the partner Finzo uses in Slovakia. What's the company name and background? Have they done this before and for how long? I presume being open about it will bring investors in.
leho
What will be standard interest rates there? Will you have same guarantee fund? Also, I do nto see what to press to open account for Slovakia?
Andrej
What will be standard interest rates there? Will you have same guarantee fund? Also, I do nto see what to press to open account for Slovakia?

For starters we recommend using interests 35%-40%-45%-50% for all periods, in Slovakia omaraha commission is 30%. Guarantee fund is different and Slovakian loans wont effect Estonian fund and vice versa.
All Slovakian loans that are 100 days in debt are sold and investors will be compensated at least 60% of the remaining principal.
To open Slovakian account go to investment term page and under Slovakia click “Create new account”
vlk494
Laenusumma:
Laenuperiood:

Tagasimakse:

Intress alates 12% aastas, laenud kuni 5 aastaks.

* Esialgne pakkumus on näitlik.

Logi sisse