• info@omaraha.ee
  • |
  • 58 070 613
Guys,

I do not watch the “available resources” figure too much but it's risen to 890k recently. I do not get any new investments since days. Do you make the same experience?
Palatinate
available today 910k.
Palatinate
I have the same problem. No new investments made.
moneyLender2013
moneyLender2013
I have the same problem. No new investments made.
A very rough calculation shows that total monthly repayments are approximately equal to or even higher than issued monthly loan amount. Which means that any additional deposited funds increase the amount of free cash, which in turn obviously drives interest down. The available cash amount keeps increasing while issued loan amount stays pretty much constant.
olavi
I don't have problems with new investments (0-2 year).
PatrickC
@olavi yes but we are getting close to a point where the value added at Omaraha vs. the 100 % buyback competitors is no longer worth it. You can get about 12 % at Mintos, and get a fine summary of each day's cummulated transactions at a glance, which is way more comfortable. I guess I will have to lower the interest rates once again, let's see if this works.
Palatinate
Palatinate
@olavi yes but we are getting close to a point where the value added at Omaraha vs. the 100 % buyback competitors is no longer worth it. You can get about 12 % at Mintos, and get a fine summary of each day's cummulated transactions at a glance, which is way more comfortable. I guess I will have to lower the interest rates once again, let's see if this works.

Yes, I think the same.
moneyLender2013
olavi

Thanks for your analisys, I'll try to lower the interests and see what happens.
moneyLender2013
I think part of the problem is that on this Sunday ~600.000 IDcard certificates were revoked. If I am not mistaken then this is the only way how Estonian borrowers can get new loans and therefore major part of the market is not able to apply for loans at the moment.
mahe
available today 960k.
Palatinate
Laenusumma:
Laenuperiood:

Tagasimakse:

Intress alates 12% aastas, laenud kuni 5 aastaks.

* Esialgne pakkumus on näitlik.

Logi sisse